SOLD OUT Sunset Sips at Mt Archer
Friday 24 September 2021 @ 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
$360.00 per group of 4 includes booking fee
- Shared Cheese, Meats & Dips Tasting Platter for 4 guests
- Selection of Fine Wines and Beers
- Bus Ride from the Festival Grounds, returning after sunset
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 24 September 2021
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
The essential Festival experience, Sunset Sips takes you on a bus journey up the winding roads of Pilbeam Drive to enjoy the spectacular views from the Mt Archer Amphitheatre. Indulge with a selection of fine wines, bubbles and a delicious share platter between 4 guests.
Capture the changing lights over Rockhampton as the sun slips down below the horizon – the perfect photo opportunity.
Then return on the bus to the Festival Grounds to enjoy everything on offer Friday Night at the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival.
4.15 – 4.30pm Meet at front of Boathouse and collect your group’s Tasting Platter
4.30 – 4:45pm Buses depart
5.00pm Arrive at Mt Archer Amphitheatre
5.00 – 6.30pm Enjoy fine wines, beers and acoustic music as you watch the sun set over Rockhampton
7.00pm Arrive back to Festival Grounds
In case of inclement weather this event will be relocated to a suitable location. No refunds will be provided.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- This is a standing cocktail event, if you require special seating please contact Festival Organisers firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 24 September.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.