Friday Festival Pass
Friday 24 September 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Entry to Festival Grounds Friday 24th September 5.00pm – 11.30pm
- Access to purchase meals, wine tastings, cocktails, beers and beverages
- Boutique themed bars and areas to sit and enjoy the scene
- Cooking demos in the Chef’s Table Marquee
- Live music the Festival Main Stage
- NRL football on the Big Screen
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
The ninth annual Capricorn Food and Wine Festival, presented by Kitchen Design CQ will return with new and local culinary talent, sommeliers and craft brewers, for an experience unlike any other in the region.
Your Festival Pass gives you access to a range of food, wine, spirit, produce exhibitors as well as live music, great amosphere, plenty of seating and more.
Taste your way through an enticing range of beverages, guided by our artisan winemakers, brewers and producers as they educate and share their product knowledge.
Savour the festival as our burgeoning “foodie” scene comes direct to you with local restaurants showcasing signature dishes from their pop up kitchens.
Check out the Chef’s Table marquee to watch free cooking demonstrations, or purchase a ticket to the enjoy the meal prepared by renowned Festival chef’s.
There’ll also be a fresh exciting line up of live music to keep you entertained throughout the evening, ensuring the right recipe for the perfect session. And with dancing back on this year, what could possibly be better?
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your ticket – Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.