Chef’s Table Indigenous Cooking Masterclass
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
$125.00 per person includes booking fee
- Intimate cooking class and demonstration
- Two course tasting meal
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Take home recipe card
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September
This chef’s table experience will be a celebration of indigenous Australian ingredients. Join us for an intimate and educational food tasting designed to challenge the perception of Australian food as more than just crumbed steak and meat pies.
Jason and Andrew Vea Vea will take you through the process of the traditional Indigenous feasting ceremony known as a Kup-Murri. Festival Chef Cameron Maltby will then create a mouthwatering dish using indigenous ingredients and unique style of cooking.
Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- Please book together to be seated together.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.