SOLD OUT Archer Cottage Cheese Masterclass
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
$55 per person includes booking fee
- Includes cheese tasting and education session
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September
Session One: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Session Two: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Delight your palate, indulge your senses and discover the beauty of everything cheese. Hosted by Master Cheese monger and founder of Archer Cottage Cheese Lovers John Evans, this masterclass will delve into the origins of cheese, how different types of cheese are made and more.
You will taste and discover a range of exclusive cheeses. The masterclass ticket also includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September.
John has over 27 years in the food industry operating Rockhampton Fine Foods supplying the Restaurant trade in Rockhampton, Capricorn Coast and Gladstone. With wholesome industry bonds, a wealth of knowledge on fine foods, and a well equipped premises in Rockhampton, it seemed a natural fit to create Archer Cottage Cheese lovers, providing exquisite cheese from Australia and around the world, to meet the needs of local discerning cheese lovers.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- The event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the wine provided will be for ticket holders only.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.