SECOND RELEASE Chef’s Table with Matt Golinski presented by Stockland Rockhampton
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
$65.00 per person includes booking fee
- Intimate cooking class and demonstration
- Tasting meal prepared by Chef
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Take home recipe card
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 24 September
Join us at the Chef’s Table experience, a sit-down tasting prepared in front of ticket holders by our Festival Chefs. Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
This unique experience not only delivers an amazing meal, but gives ticket holders a chance to see and learn firsthand from Chef Matt Golinski how to recreate a delicious meal in your own home.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- Please book together to be seated together.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.