SOLD OUT Skyring’s Sessions
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
$59.00 per person includes booking fee
- wine/beer on arrival
- drinks available to purchase
- entry to the festival grounds Saturday 25 September
Start your Food & Wine Saturday right! Enjoy an intimate afternoon of tapas, beer and wine, and sets by Capricorn Food & Wine resident DJ Blake Hamlyn, before taking a leisurely stroll down the picturesque Quay street to the Festival Grounds.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature of the event, we are unable to cater for dietary requirements and allergies.
- Please book together if you wish to be seated with other guests.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.