SOLD OUT Wine for the Ages Masterclass presented by Dan Murphy’s
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
$50.00 per person includes booking fee
- Includes Red wine tasting and education session
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September
New to wine? “Vintage” refers to the year in which the grapes used to make the wine were picked.
This Wines for the Ages masterclass will delve into the intricate variances between Red Wines from different vintages . Compare and explore why not all vingages are created equal.
Whilst vintage might not be everything, learn why it is one of the most fascinating details on the wine trail to learn, taste and savor.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- This ticket includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September.
- Due to the nature of the event, we are unable to cater for dietary requirements and allergies.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.