- This event has passed.
An Afternoon at the Izakaya: Japanese Whiskey and Food Pairing Masterclass
26 September 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Includes 5 course small plate menu
- Matching whiskey tasting and education session
- Please note this ticket does not include Entry to the Festival Grounds.
Izakaya culture – drinking in small bars with great snacks – is huge in Japan, and CocoBrew are bringing the experience to Rockhampton with this Japanese Whiskey and Food Pairing Masterclass.
This will be a dining experience like never before – a delicious 5 course Japanese inspired menu matched with exclusive Japanese Whiskeys.
Executive Chef Jarred Green and Suntory Beam Brand Ambassador Brady Retschlag will be on hand to educate throughout the tasting, focusing on the many intricacies of Japanese Whiskey.
This intimate experience will be capped at 50 guests, book now to secure your place.
Proudly Supported By
- This is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.