- This event has passed.
Chef’s Table with Dan & Steph
26 September 2020 @ 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
2:30pm – 4:00pm Chef’s Table with Dan & Steph
- Includes intimate cooking class with tasting plate prepared by one of our renowned Festival Chefs
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Take home recipe card
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
This event does not include entry to the Festival Grounds – please purchase you Festival Pass separately if you wish to enter the Festival Grounds after 4.00pm.
For an intimate and educational experience, join us at the Chef’s Table experience, a sit down tasting prepared in front of you by one of our Festival Chefs. Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
Dan & Steph
2013 Winners of My Kitchen Rules & 2020 Grand Finalists of MKR RIVALS.
This down-to-earth Hervey Bay couple are serious foodies. After winning the fourth series of Australian ‘My Kitchen Rules’ in 2013, they gained a variety of experiences and many cooking techniques that they use now every day in life. Dan & Steph have opened their own restaurant called EAT at Dan & Steph’s in their home town of Hervey Bay Queensland.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- This event does not include entry to the Festival Grounds – please purchase you Festival Pass separately.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information