- This event has passed.
Farmer Meets Foodie Chef’s Table
September 25 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Panel discussion and education session with local producers and graziers
- Includes intimate cooking class with tasting plate prepared by one of our renowned Festival Chefs
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Take home recipe card
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 25th September
Join us for a unique experience of sharing locally-sourced food with the producers at the Farmer Meets Foodie Chefs Table presented by Fitzroy Basin Association.
This special edition Chef’s Table experience begins with a panel discussion at the at the iconic Customs House; a fantastic opportunity for both local producers and foodies to meet and connect. Hear their stories while learning about the wonderful bounty from our region.
Then YouTube star “Culinary Cameron” aka local chef Cameron Maltby will create an inspired dish for you to enjoy using the freshest produce direct from the farms – perfectly matched with a glass of fine wine.
Featured producers will include High Valley Dawn Permaculture Farm, Groves Grown Tropical Fruit Farm and McArthur’s Graziers to name a few.
Proudly supported by
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information