- This event has passed.
Rosé Wines of the World presented by Dan Murphys
26 September 2020 @ 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Includes wine tasting and education session
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 26 September from 4.00pm
Australian, French, Spanish or Italian? What makes it pink? When is the right time to drink it? How many different varieties are there? How to choose the best rosé for you?
These questions and more will be answered at this intimate wine tasting and masterclass presented by Dan Murphy’s. This is a complete overview of the world of rosé wines, from production methods to shopping hints and tips, and everything in between.
Included in your ticket is Entry to the Festival Grounds on the night of the Masterclass. You will also taste and discover a range of Rosé wines from around the world.
Proudly Supported By
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- The event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the wine provided will be for ticket holders only.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.