Degustation at Riverstons
26 September 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Glass of bubbles on arrival
- Thoughtfully curated five-course degustation menu paired with matching wines
- Hear from wine expert Carrisa Rogers from Treasury Wine Estate
This event does not include entry to the Festival Grounds – please purchase you Festival Pass separately if you wish to attend the Festival Grounds.
Nothing conjures the same luxuries, dare we say opulence even, as a meal that comes in five stages. Now imagine a degustation paired with carefully considered wines beneath the chandeliers at Riverston Tea Rooms and you’ve got yourself an evening not to be missed.
The menu for this exclusive five-course evening has been thoughtfully curated for you by Riverston’s Head Chef, Grant Lancaster, leaving you only to sit back and enjoy it. Each course has been expertly paired with wines chosen and presented by Carissa Rogers from Treasury Wine Estate.
Proudly Supported By
- This event is held at Riverstons Tea Rooms and does not include entry to the Festival Grounds – please purchase you Festival Pass separately if you wish to attend the Festival Grounds.
- If dietary requirements are not communicated at point of purchase, we cannot guarantee your request will be met.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together if you wish to be seated with other guests.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.