Cri’ Dine + Food and Wine
26 September 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Includes Two Course Dinner at the Criterion Hotel from 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 26 September 8.30pm – 11.30pm including:
- Access to purchase meals, wine tastings, cocktails, beers and beverages
- Boutique themed bars and areas to sit and enjoy the scene
- Live music the Festival Main Stage
- NRL football on the Big Screen
- Complimentary CFWF stemless wine glass
The Criterion Hotel Rockhampton is teaming up with Capricorn Food and Wine to offer this fantastic dining experience. Start your evening with a two course meal at the iconic Criterion Hotel, then meander your way down to the Festival Grounds and enjoy a Late Night Entry the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival.
Your Late Night Festival Entry (from 8.30pm) gives you access to a range of food, wine, beer and spirit exhibitors, great atmosphere, plenty of seating and more. There’ll also be a fresh exciting line up of live music to keep you entertained throughout the evening, ensuring the right recipe for the perfect session.
On arrival to the Cri, you’ll have the choice of one entree and main from the following options:
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Small Cri Fries
250 g Rump Steak – Served with Chips, Slaw and Bush Inn Gravy
Chicken Parmigiana – Served with Chips and slaw
Beer Battered Fish and Chips with Tartare and Lemon
Beef Sausages with Mash, Vegetables and Bush inn Gravy
Proudly Supported By
- This is an 18+ event.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.