Capricorn Food and Wine Festival Launch Party
24 September 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Intimate party at the Festival Grounds
- Prepare and enjoy your own signature cocktail with Saleyards Distillery
- Canapes served by the exclusive Riverston Tea Rooms
- Q&A with renowned Festival Chefs
- Live music and entertainment
- Bar to purchase additional cocktails, wines and beers
Uncork your weekend at the as we launch the 2020 Capricorn Food and Wine Festival.
Arrive with your table of 4 to prepare and enjoy your own signature cocktail with Saleyards Distillery. You will not only learn about the rich history of the award-winning distillery but you will also have the opportunity to discover for yourself, the subtle art to making a damn good cocktail.
You’ll be treated to a delicious canape menu by the exclusive Riverston Tea Rooms, showcasing the best local produce from around our region. Take the opportunity to meet some of our Festival Chefs, and enjoy live music along the river.
This intimate party will be capped, book today to secure your place.
Proudly supported by
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- Please note this event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the food provided will be for ticket holders only.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.