- This event has passed.
Vegan Chef’s Table
September 25 @ 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Includes intimate cooking class with tasting plate prepared by one of our renowned Festival Chefs
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Take home recipe card
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 25th September
Curious about plant-based foods, and vegan cooking? This special edition VEGAN Chef’s Table is just the event for you.
Learn the fundamentals of vegan cooking, how to create restaurant quality vegan dishes and the benefits of a plan-based lifestyle.
YouTube star “Culinary Cameron” aka local chef Cameron Maltby will create an inspired dish for you to enjoy using the freshest produce – right in front of you in the Chef’s Table Kitchen. The dish will be perfectly paired with a vegan-friendly glass of wine.
Check out Culinary Cameron’s YouTube Channel
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information