Brown Brothers Prosecco Brunch
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
$520 per table of 6 includes booking fee
- Includes shared brunch platter per table
- 2 hour package of prosecco and mimosas
- Cash(less) bar for beers and spirits
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September
Brunch – the not quite breakfast, not quite lunch, that allows us the opportunity to squeeze in a cheeky meal between the two. Indulge with your group of 6 in a savoury and sweet platter of brunchy goodness. And we’ve made it even better by pairing your meal with a 2 hour package of mimosas and prosecco by Brown Brothers Winery.
Your Saturday Sorted x
At the conclusion of the event, guests will be asked to move from the tables so area can be opened to the area general public once Festival is open. Ticket holders may however remain in the Festival Grounds.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Event will be held in open area with umbrellas, we recommend hats and sunscreen for patrons.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.