Vegan Chef’s Table with Cameron Maltby
Friday 24 September 2021 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
$65.00 per person includes booking fee
- Intimate cooking class and demonstration
- Vegan tasting meal prepared by Chef
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Take home recipe card
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 24 September
Curious about plant-based foods, and vegan cooking? This special edition VEGAN Chef’s Table is just the event for you.
Learn the fundamentals of vegan cooking from renowned local chef Cameron Maltby, how to create restaurant quality vegan dishes and the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle.
Join us at the Chef’s Table experience, a sit down tasting prepared in front of ticket holders by our Festival Chefs. Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- Please book together to be seated together.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.