- This event has passed.
Twilight Tastings presented by Elders Insurance Rockhampton
26 September 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Includes reserved seating for table of 6 in private area
- Cheese and meats platter per person
- Glass of wine on arrival
- Access to private bar to purchase beers, wines and spirits
- Live Music
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 26 September
Embrace the sultry vibes at Twilight Tastings presented by Elders Insurance Rockhampton.
Set against the backdrop of the heritage-listed facades of Quay Street, your table of 6 includes reserved seating in a NEW location right in the heart of the Festival. Indulge with a glass of wine on arrival and your own individual cheese and charcuterie platter. You’ll enjoy access to your own private bar to purchase beer wine and spirits.
With live music and the VIP treatment – where else would you want to spend your Saturday night?
Proudly Supported By
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- The event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the food provided will be for ticket holders only.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.