Twilight Tastings presented by Elders Insurance Rockhampton
26 September 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Includes reserved seating for table of 6 in private area
- Cheese and meats platter for 6
- Glass of wine on arrival
- Access to private bar to purchase beers, wines and spirits
- Live Music
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 26 September
Embrace the sultry vibes at Twilight Tastings presented by Elders Insurance Rockhampton.
Set against the backdrop of the heritage-listed facades of Quay Street, your table of 6 includes reserved seating in a NEW location right in the heart of the Festival. Indulge with a glass of wine on arrival and a cheese and charcuterie share platter. You’ll enjoy access to your own private bar to purchase beer wine and spirits.
With live music and the VIP treatment – where else would you want to spend your Saturday night?
Proudly Supported By
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- The event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the food provided will be for ticket holders only.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.