- This event has passed.
The Long Lunch
27 September 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Includes three-course feasting menu
- Fine wines and beers
- Live music
A signature event now synonymous with the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival, The 2020 Long Lunch is not to be missed. Enticing visitors from the region and further afield, come share an afternoon that showcases and celebrates our regions burgeoning local produce.
This outdoor dining experience, situated on the boardwalk in the Riverside Precinct, will see guests seated at a long table and served a sumptuous three-course menu perfectly paired with boutique Brown Brothers wines and craft beer.
Dress code: smart casual
Proudly supported by
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- If dietary requirements are not communicated at point of purchase, we cannot guarantee your request will be met.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together if you wish to be seated with other guests.
- Includes three-course feasting menu served to your group.
- Whilst the seating will be mostly shaded by marquees, we do recommend hats and sunscreen for all guests.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.