SOLD OUT Smoke on the Water Low & Slow BBQ
Friday 24 September 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
$330 per table of 6 includes booking fee
- Includes dinner size serve of low and low smoked BBQ meats and sides
- Reserved table of 6 in private area from 5.00pm – 9.00pm (food served from 6.00pm)
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Access to Festival Grounds Friday 24 September
Flamin’ Grillas are bringing their Authentic Southern Texas BBQ experience to the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival.
Ticket holders will enjoy a plate of barbecue meats, slow cooked and smoked over traditional wood fire and seasoned with a unique blend of homemade spices to ensure a lip smackin’, juicy meat feast.
Flamin Grillas Low & Slow BBQ are a family run business created on their passion for American BBQ. They bring local meats and produce to life in their custom built Smoker Trailer with flavour combinations that are promised to leave you satisfied and completely addicted. They focus on providing an Authentic Southern Texas BBQ experience by using wood fire smoke and approximately 12hr cook times.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Please note this event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the food provided will be for ticket holders only.
- Reserved seating from 5:00pm – food to be served after 6:00pm.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 24 September.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.