- This event has passed.
Saturday Festival Pass
Saturday 24 September 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Tickets on sale at the door!
The tenth annual Capricorn Food and Wine Festival, presented by Kitchen Design CQ will return with new and local culinary talent, sommeliers and craft brewers, for an experience unlike any other in the region.
Your Festival Pass gives you access to a range of food, wine, spirit, produce exhibitors as well as live music, great atmosphere, plenty of seating and more.
Taste your way through an enticing range of beverages, guided by our artisan winemakers, brewers and producers as they educate and share their product knowledge.
Savour the festival as our burgeoning “foodie” scene comes direct to you with local restaurants showcasing signature dishes from their pop up kitchens.
There’ll also be a fresh exciting line up of live music to keep you entertained throughout the evening, ensuring the right recipe for the perfect session. And with dancing back on this year, what could possibly be better?
Saturday Festival Grounds is an all ages event. Under 18s free to attend and must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
Dress code: smart casual
Location: Festival Grounds on Victoria Parade carpark – entry in front of Empire Apartment Hotel.
Proudly brought to you by:
- Capricorn Food and Wine Saturday 24th September Festival is an all-ages event. Children under the age of 18 are free to attend and must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.