MEAT & Greet BBQ presented by CQ Party Hire
25 September 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Includes dinner size serve of BBQ meats and sides
- Reserved table of 6 in private area from 5.00pm – 9.00pm
- Access to private bar to purchase beers and wines
- CFWF collectible stemless wine glass
- Access to Festival Grounds Friday 25 September
Brazzo Boys are bringing the low and slow experience to the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival.
Ticket holders will enjoy a plate of barbecue meats prepared by Noosa’s own Brazzo Boys, slow cooked over traditional wood fire and seasoned with a unique blend of homemade spices to ensure succulent, juicy meat feast.
Reserve your table for the evening, and enjoy the atmosphere right in the heart of the Festival Grounds.
Established in 2017 in Noosa on QLD’s Sunshine Coast, Brazzo Boys are bringing the real taste of Brazil to Australia. Chefs Thiago and Tiago bring with them over 20 years of BBQ expertise from Brazil and Sophie has 20 years of hospitality experience in Australia, Europe and North America.
The team came together to share their love of good food, good friends and good fun. Brazzo Boys aims to deliver the highest quality food and Brazilian experience, BBQ smoke and all!
Proudly supported by
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- Please note this event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the food provided will be for ticket holders only.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.