The Perfect Match: How to Pair Food with Wine Masterclass presented by Dan Murphy’s
26 September 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Includes wine tasting and education session
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 26 September from 4.00pm to late
Not always confident when picking a wine at a restaurant? Are you a little unsure about wine pairs with food? Then this masterclass is for you!
The pairing of food with wines is a valuable skill in many situations, but even real wine buffs sometimes struggle with it. This masterclass will focus on a broad range of white and red wines, highlighting different wine regions, origins, colour, aroma and taste profiles
Most of all, the masterclass will demonstrate how significantly the role of food plays in your appreciation of wine.
Included in your ticket is Entry to the Festival Grounds on the night of the Masterclass. You will also taste and discover a range of exclusive wines. Please note this masterclass does not include food tasting.
Proudly Supported By
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will be seated with your group in line with social distancing guidelines – please book together to be seated together.
- The event has shared seating in a private area for ticket holders only and the wine provided will be for ticket holders only.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- Capricorn Food and Wine is committed to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQ for more information.