GKI Island Recovery
January 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:30 pm
$48.00 per person plus booking fee includes:
- Recovery electrolyte drink on arrival
- Return ferry transfer from Roslyn Bay Marina via Keppel Konnections (11am depart, 5.30pm return)
- Live music at GKI Hideaway
Head hurting from ringing in the New Year but still not finished celebrating? Recover on New Years Day by lounging on the beach at Great Keppel Island!
There will be live music throughout the day to keep you entertained, PLUS a special late transfer for all you hungover souls.
Details for tickets holders are as follows:
Meet at: Keppel Konnections, Keppel Bay Marina
Meeting Time: 10:30am
Boat leaves at 11am
Return boat at 5:30pm
Just a reminder, this is a licenced event, no eskies will be allowed.
- 18+ ID required to purchase and consume alochol. No food or beverage may be removed from the venue.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- Organisers are committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.