Friday Festival Opening with Busby Marou
September 23 @ 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Includes Entry to Festival Grounds Friday 23rd September 6.00pm – 11.00pm
- Access to purchase meals, wine tastings, cocktails, beers and beverages
- Boutique themed bars and areas to sit and enjoy the scene
- Live music the Festival Main Stage including Busby Marou Concert + friends
- BYO CFWF food and wine glass (must be branded) see below for more information
Come celebrate 10 years of Capricorn Food and Wine!
BUSBY MAROU are stoked to be returning to their Hometown for the first time in 3 years to help celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Capricorn Food Wine Festival. Fresh off the back of a massive year of gigs sharing the stage with the likes of MIDNIGHT OIL and KASEY CHAMBERS. BUSBY MAROU have also finished recording their 5th album which is due for release in early 2023 with the first single “Everything Is Beautiful” currently on airwaves and streaming services everywhereTom and Jeremy can’t wait to play in Rocky again this September.
Your Festival Pass also gives you access to a range of food, wine, beer and spirit and food exhibitors as well as live music, great amosphere, plenty of seating and more.
Taste your way through an enticing range of beverages, guided by our artisan winemakers, brewers and producers as they educate and share their product knowledge.
Savour the festival as our burgeoning “foodie” scene comes direct to you with local restaurants showcasing signature dishes from their pop up kitchens.
This is an all ages event – children must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times. Children under 8 gain free entry. All others must hold full price ticket.
Dress code: smart casual
Please note Friday night ticket does not include a CFWF glass. CFWF glass will be required to purchase wine on Friday night. Beer and spirits do not require a glass. BYO a CFWF branded wine glass from previous year or purchase one for $10.
Proudly brought to you by:
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.