- This event has passed.
Friday Festival Pass
25 September 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Entry to Festival Grounds Friday 25th September 5.00pm – 11.30pm
- Access to purchase meals, wine tastings, cocktails, beers and beverages
- Boutique themed bars and areas to sit and enjoy the scene
- Live music the Festival Main Stage
- NRL football on the Big Screen
- Complimentary CFWF stemless wine glass
We have limited tickets available on the day for Friday Night- purchase on arrival to the event. The Festival is an 18+ event – no children.
Online Ticket sales are closed at 3:00pm. There will be limited passes on Entry Friday 25th September – come down early from 4:00pm so you don’t miss out.
he eighth annual Capricorn Food and Wine Festival, presented by Kitchen Design CQ will return with new and local culinary talent, sommeliers and craft brewers, for an experience unlike any other in the region.
Your Festival Pass gives you access to a range of food, wine, spirit, produce exhibitors as well as live music, great amosphere, plenty of seating and more.
Taste your way through an enticing range of beverages, guided by our artisan winemakers, brewers and producers as they educate and share their product knowledge.
Savour the festival as our burgeoning “foodie” scene comes direct to you with local restaurants showcasing signature dishes from their pop up kitchens.
There’ll also be a fresh exciting line up of live music to keep you entertained throughout the evening, ensuring the right recipe for the perfect session.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Tickets are pre-purchase only and will not be available on the day.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.