Farmer Meets Foodie Chef’s Table
Friday 24 September 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
$65.00 per person includes booking fee
- Panel session with local producers and graziers at FBA Flow Centre
- Includes intimate cooking class with tasting plate prepared by one of our renowned Festival Chefs
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Take home recipe card
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday 24 September
Join us for a unique experience of sharing locally-sourced food with the producers at the Farmer Meets Foodie Chefs Table presented by Fitzroy Basin Association.
Over 80% of the Fitzroy Region is managed by graziers and growers. The Fitzroy is the largest beef producing region in Australia with over 3.2 million head of cattle – more than the entire Northern Territory. Each year, fresh produce is celebrated and enjoyed by hundreds at the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival, and this year, we decided that the farmers should be too.
This special edition Chef’s Table experience begins with a panel discussion at Fitzroy Basin Association Flow Centre; a fantastic opportunity for both local producers and foodies to meet and connect. Hear their stories while learning about the wonderful bounty from our region.
Then ticket holders will proceed to the Festival Grounds Chef’s Table Marquee for a sit down tasting prepared by a renowned Festival Chef. Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
6:00pm Arrive at FBA Flow Centre
6:00pm-7:15pm Panel Discussion with Producers
7:15pm – 7:30pm – Walk 400m (approx) to Festival Grounds arrive at Chef’s Table Marquee
7:30pm – 8:00pm Chef’s Demonstration
8:00pm Food is served
9:00pm Event concludes, guests invited to stay at Festival Grounds and enjoy live music, bars etc.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- Please book together to be seated together.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival and if you are sick – please stay home. Please visit our FAQs for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.