Rosé Wine Masterclass presented by Dan Murphy’s
Saturday 25 September 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
$50.00 per person includes booking fee
- Includes wine tasting and education session
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 26 September from 4.00pm
Australian, French, Spanish or Italian? What makes it pink? When is the right time to drink it? How many different varieties are there? How to choose the best rosé for you?
These questions and more will be answered at this intimate wine tasting and masterclass presented by Dan Murphy’s. This is a complete overview of the world of rosé wines, from production methods to shopping hints and tips, and everything in between.
- The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival is an 18+ event.
- This ticket includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 25 September.
- Due to the nature of the event, we are unable to cater for dietary requirements and allergies.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.