SOLD OUT Elders Insurance Rockhampton Chef’s Table with Shane Bailey
September 23 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Intimate cooking class and demonstration
- Tasting meal prepared by Chef
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Take home recipe card
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
Join us at the Chef’s Table with Shane Bailey presented by Elders Insurance Rockhampton, a sit down tasting prepared in front of ticket holders by our Festival Chefs.
Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
This unique experience not only delivers an amazing meal, but gives ticket holders a chance to see and learn firsthand from Chef Shane Bailey of Noosa Boathouse and Beef Austraila how to recreate a delicious meal in your own home.
This event is held in the Empire Apartment Hotel conference room. Tickets to attend the Friday Festival Opening with Busby Marou concert must be purchased separately to attend the Festival grounds.
Location: This event is held at the Empire Apartment Hotel conference room.
Proudly brought to you by:
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.