Chef’s Table with Cameron Maltby Session One
September 24 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Intimate cooking class and demonstration
- Tasting meal prepared by Chef
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Take home recipe card
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September
Join us at the Chef’s Table experience, a sit down tasting prepared in front of ticket holders by our Festival Chefs.
Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
This unique experience not only delivers an amazing meal, but gives ticket holders a chance to see and learn firsthand from Chef Cameron Maltby how to recreate a delicious meal in your own home.
This event is held at the Empire Apartment Hotel conference room – ticket includes entry to Festival Grounds on Saturday 24th September after the event.
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.