Hubbl.IT Chef’s Table with Adam Dundas-Taylor
September 24 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Intimate cooking class and demonstration
- Tasting meal prepared by Chef
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Take home recipe card
- Collectible CFWF wine glass
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September
Join us at the Chef’s Table presented by Hubbl.IT with Adam Dundas-Taylor; a sit down tasting prepared in front of ticket holders by our Festival Chefs.
Ask questions, soak up some priceless cooking tips, and enjoy a delicious tasting showcasing some of Australia’s finest produce.
This unique experience not only delivers an amazing meal but gives ticket holders a chance to see and learn firsthand from awarded Gold Coast Chef Adam Dundas-Taylor how to recreate a delicious meal in your own home.
Restaurateur and Chef, Adam grew up in Rockhampton and after finishing high school moved to the Gold Coast to study his cooking apprenticeship, and on completion moved to Sydney as a chef for the Hugo’s Group, which Pete Evans and Manu Fiedel are well-known for.
Adam has traveled the world, consulting and working in Restaurants in London, and opening restaurants in Bali, Mexico and the Gold Coast. Having experienced so many cuisines Adam is a very universal chef who is inspired to keep evolving with his culinary knowledge and keeping up with current trends of modern uncomplicated, fresh and flavorsome food. His current restaurant Miss Moneypenny’s Broadbeach was recently awarded Australian Good Food Guide Chef Hat 2021.
Location: This event is held at the Empire Apartment Hotel conference room – ticket includes entry to Festival Grounds on Saturday 24th September before and after the event.
Proudly brought to you by:
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.