Busby Marou + Brazilian BBQ
September 23 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Authentic Brazilian meal supplied by Brazzo Boys
- Entry to Friday Festival Opening with Busby Marou Concert Friday 23 September
- Reserved seating for the meal – served from 6.15pm
- BYO CFWF wine glass or purchase from site
Brazzo Boys are bringing the low and slow experience to the Capricorn Food and Wine Festival.
Ticket holders will enjoy a plate of barbecue meats prepared by Noosa’s own Brazzo Boys, slow cooked over traditional wood fire and seasoned with a unique blend of homemade spices to ensure succulent, juicy meat feast. Once dinner has concluded, ticket holders can head down to the stage end of the festival to enjoy a night of great live music by local bands including Busby Marou.
Proudly brought to you by:
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.