- This event has passed.
Big Beer Festival 2022
March 19 @ 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
First Release Tickets
$20.00 per person plus booking fee
- Entry to Big Beer Festival Saturday 19th March 2022
- Live Music and DJS
- Licenced Bar
- Food Vendors
Central Queensland’s most exciting beer festival returns in March – the Big Beer Festival presented by Capricorn Food and Wine.
Join us at the Rockhampton Riverfront Precinct for a celebration of all things Beer! On the frothy lineup there’ll be 65 locally brewed and craft beers to sample, food stalls, live music and games to keep you entertained into the afternoon.
There’ll be a range of craft beers from both local and further afar breweries to choose from so come down and take your pick!
And it’s not just about Beer! Festival-goers can sip their way through a range of alcoholic ginger beers, ciders, signature cocktails and wines, as well as a range of tasty delights from local food vendors.
Maddi and Hoopers will be rocking the main stage followed by DJ Blake Hamlyn to keep you dancing late into the evening.
More details to be announced – first release tickets on sale now!
- Big Beer Festival 2022 presented by Capricorn Food and Wine Inc. is an 18+ event.
- Ticket holders must be fully COVID vaccinated and be able to show proof on arrival.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- Organisers are committed to providing a COVID safe event in accordance with government guidelines. Your details will be recorded on arrival using the QLD Check in App and if you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.