Beaches Farm to Table with Matt Golinski
26 September 2020 @ 3:45 pm – 10:30 pm
- Includes High Valley Dawn Permaculture Farm tour including transfers from restaurant
- Meet and greet with Matt Golinski
- Four-course menu
- Drink on arrival plus one glass of matching wine per course
This event is now sold out.
Join us at this exclusive farm-to-table experience, bringing the freshness of the permaculture market garden and food forest, and artisanal foods directly to your table.
The High Valley Dawn Permaculture Farm journey began when a passion for wellness, permaculture and regenerative farming collided with a desire to serve fresh, local, organically grown produce in nearby restaurant Beaches Rosslyn Bay.
Chef Matt Golinski has curated a tasteful degustation using the Farm’s bountiful ingredients; this unique experience not only delivers an amazing meal, but also a chance to see and learn firsthand how the farmers and artisanal food purveyors make the most of the region’s fertile land.
Beaches Farm to Table with Matt Golinski is proudly supported by Bendigo Bank – Australia’s better big bank.
|3.45pm||Arrive at Beaches|
|4.00pm||Bus travel to High Valley dawn Permaculture Farm|
|4.20pm||Arrival drink, farm nibbles and introduction to the farm and permaculture|
|4.45pm||Commence tour of market garden and food forest|
|5.45pm||Return to Beaches Restaurant|
|6.15pm||Canapes and drinks on the roof top deck|
|6.45pm||Guests seated to begin meal|
|10.30pm||End of dinner|
Proudly supported by
- If dietary requirements are not communicated at point of purchase, we cannot guarantee your request will be met.
- Please book together if you wish to be seated with other guests.
- The dinner includes an arrival drink with one glass of matching wine with each 4 courses.
- If you wish to purchase other beverages during the dinner, Beaches Restaurant Bar will be open for service.