Archer Cottage Cheese Masterclass
September 24 @ 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Includes cheese tasting and education session
- Complimentary CFWF wine glass
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September
Delight your palate, indulge your senses and discover the beauty of everything cheese.
Hosted by Master Cheesemonger and founder of Archer Cottage Cheese Lovers John Evans, this masterclass will delve into the origins of cheese, how different types of cheese are made and more.
You will taste and discover a range of exclusive cheeses. The masterclass ticket also includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September.
John has over 30 years experience in the food industry operating Rockhampton Fine Foods, supplying the Restaurant trade in Rockhampton, Capricorn Coast and Gladstone. With wholesome industry bonds, a wealth of knowledge on fine foods, and well-equipped premises in Rockhampton, it seemed a natural fit to create Archer Cottage Cheese lovers, providing exquisite cheese from Australia and around the world, to meet the needs of local discerning cheese lovers.
Proudly brought to you by:
- Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements.
- This event includes entry to the Festival Grounds Saturday 24th September.
- You will receive a confirmation email on successfully purchasing your tickets. A second email will be sent (up to 72 hours later) with your Tickets. Please bring this ticket with QR code for staff to scan on arrival.
- The Festival is a cashless event – you will need a debit or credit card with Visa/Mastercard logo to purchase drinks and food within the grounds.
- CFWF is committed to providing a COVID safe event. If you are sick – please stay home. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol – Drink responsibly.