Terms & Conditions
The Capricorn Food and Wine Festival (CFWF) reserves the right to cancel or change event dates, time, line up and venue as required. Alternative dates and times may be issued to ticket holders at the discretion of the organisers.
Some exhibitors may sell out of some product before the end of the event. CFWF cannot be held responsible if all products are not available all day.
All tickets purchased to these events, masterclasses and entrance are non-refundable.
General admission tickets includes:
- Entry to the Festival Grounds
Friday 21 September 5pm until late
Saturday 22 September 4pm until late
Sunday 23 September 12pm until late
- Free Capricorn Food & Wine collectible tasting glass (valued at $10.00).
- Does not include food or drinks (Food/drinks priced from $15-$20, wine tastings from $1.50 per taste).
Signature events and masterclass tickets:
Does not include festival entry (unless specified) and MUST be purchased with a general admission ticket. Entry may not be permitted without it.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you are giving permission for Capricorn Food and Wine Festival to:
- Add your details to our #CapFoodie database.
- Send communication to you about our future events.
You can opt out of this communication at any time.
ID + CFWF RSA Policy
ID may be required at the entrance and/or in the festival for service of alcohol. Children under 18 are free to attend but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (ID may be requested). The festival practices a very strict Responsible Service of Alcohol policy. We can refuse to serve alcohol to any attendee if we believe they are intoxicated. We will assume patrons are intoxicated if:
- a patrons speech, coordination, balance, or behaviour is affected.
- It is therefore reasonable to believe the patron is intoxicated.
Capricorn Food and Wine Festival security (or police) can refuse entry, or ask patrons to leave, if they think they are likely to:
- Cause injury to anyone else
- Damage property
- Cause risk to public safety or are disorderly
- Be carrying prohibited drugs and/or substances
Photography and filming
This event and any person attending may be photographed and/or filmed. By entering and remaining, each patron:
- Acknowledges that they have been informed that they may be photographed and filmed.
- Give their irrevocable permission to be photographed and filmed – Grants their irrevocable permission for their likeness, mannerisms and voice to be included in content from such photographs and filming without compensation or credit.
- If you have any objection please contact an CFWF staff member immediately.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any of the above via email firstname.lastname@example.org.