Parrilla on Quay presented by Roslyn Bay Resort & Beaches Bistro
Quay Street Marquee | Festival Grounds, Rockhampton
Saturday | 16 September 2017 from 5.00pm – 9.30pm
$38.50 per person (transaction fee may apply) includes:
- Entry to Festival Grounds Saturday 16 September.
- Collectible CFWF Wine Tasting Glass (valued at $10).
- Shared table seating for ticket holders only in the Quay Street Marquee.
- Live music and entertainment on Quay Street Marquee stage.
- A generous serving of Mario’s Sizzling Parrilla including meats, sides and accompaniments.
- Wine, Beer and Spirits available for purchase throughout the Festival Grounds.
After a sell-out event last year, Beaches Bistro are bringing back Mario’s Famous Parrilla to the Festival. Guests will be seated from 5.00pm with the meal being served between 6.30pm and 7.30pm. Enjoy live music on the Quay St Marquee Stage by Dave Dow and other Festival musicians from 5.30pm until 9.30pm with entertainment continuing on the Festival Theatre main stage until late in the evening (no reserved seating).
The NRL semi finals will also be aired on the Big Screen in another area of the Festival grounds from 7.30pm.
Due to the nature and location of this event, we will not be able to cater for any dietary requirements. Please note this event has shared seating in a private marquee for ticket holders only. The food and entertainment provided will be for ticket holders only. We recommend arriving with your entire group if you wish to be seated together. If you need any more information please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions before completing your purchase.
Proudly brought to you by: