One Day Festival Pass
Festival Grounds | Quay Street, Rockhampton
Friday | 15 September 2017 | 5pm until late | $10.00
Saturday | 16 September 2017 | 4pm until late | $10.00
Sunday | 17 September | 12pm until late | Family Fun Day – FREE ENTRY ALL DAY
Purchase your Festival Pass on entry to the grounds
Festival Pass $10.00 includes:
- Entry to the Festival Grounds Friday or Saturday (Free entry on Sunday).
- Free copy of the 2017 Festival Program.
- Free Capricorn Food & Wine collectible tasting glass (valued at $10.00).
- Exclusive pop up restaurants selling gourmet meals and morsels (meals priced from $15-$20).
- Learn from our experienced wine vendors as you taste your way through over 100 different wines (wines priced from $1.50 per taste).
- Be educated by our Festival Chefs as they cook up a storm on the Festival Stage.
- Sit back and enjoy a range of live music from our entertainment including blues and roots, reggae, hip hop, classic rock, jazz, big band and more.
- Extensive selection of craft beers and spirits available for purchase from the Festival Bar.
- NRL semi-finals live on the Big Screen Friday and Saturday night inside the Festival Grounds.
Entry via Quay Street in front of the Criterion Hotel. Parking available in the Victoria Parade Carpark with walking and disabled access under the bridge. Payment via cash or credit/debit card – ATM facilities on site.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions before arriving at the Festival grounds.